Updated 03/24/2015 4:15 pm
Boys and Girls U15 - U18 Competitive Team Tryout Schedule
- Girls U15 Monday April 20 and Wed. April 22, 5:30pm - 7:00pm at Black Mtn. Middle School
- Girls U16 Monday April 20 and Wed. April 22, 5:30pm – 7:00pm at Black Mtn. Middle School
- Girls U17 Monday April 20 and Wed. April 22, 7:00pm – 8:30pm at Black Mtn. Ranch Park
- Girls U18 Monday April 13 and Wed. April 15, 7:00pm – 8:30pm at Black Mtn. Ranch Park
- Boys U15 Tuesday April 21 and Thurs. April 23, 5:30pm – 7:00pm at Black Mtn. Middle School
- Boys U16 Tuesday April 14 and Thurs. April 16, 7:00pm- 8:30pm at Black Mtn. Ranch Park
- Boys U17 Tuesday April 21 and Thurs. April 23, 7:00pm – 8:30pm at Black Mtn. Ranch Park
- Boys U18 Tuesday April 21 and Thurs. April 23, 5:30pm- 7:00pm at Black Mtn. Middle School
Please double check the schedule before each session for possible changes.
Click on the links for directions to Black Mountain Middle School Black Mountain Ranch Park Do not drive through the gates and on campus to drop off players at BMMS, please park in the front lot and walk in. Do not walk through the campus, use the west side gate. It's a long walk to give yourself extra time.
Please plan to attend both tryout sessions, arrive 15 minutes early to check in, download and complete the Player Release Form and bring to the first session. Bring water, soccer cleats, and a ball. If you will miss one or both sessions please contact the assigned coach or Sally Grigoriev. Not sure of the correct age group - 2015-2016 Age Matrix.
The Boys and Girls U7 - U14 tryouts have concluded, however many teams may still be looking for players.
If you’re interested in playing for San Diego Soccer Club and you missed our recent tryouts or you would like more information about our program or would like to join the practice sessions with one of our teams, please contact our coaching directors.
Brian Quinn firstname.lastname@example.org and Seamus McFadden email@example.com for Boys and for Girls - Raffi Ruotolo firstname.lastname@example.org and Peter Stogsdill email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
New to Competitive Soccer - Download the FAQ with answers to Frequently Asked Questions. If you're not sure of the correct age group for your child download the 2015-16 Age Matrix
Open Training Sessions
- Current Girls U14 (will be U15 in 2015/2016 season) is hosting an open training session Sat. 21 March from 12 - 1:30 pm and Sat. April 4th from 12 - 1:30 at High Country West Contact Coach Rich North for more information.
2015-16 Teams that are currently looking to add players are listed below