Camps and Clinics
San Diego Soccer Club augments high quality coaching with player development camps and clinics. SDSC combines the talents of all the competitive coaches and adds experts in the fields of conditioning, strength, and speed.
Detailed schedules and additional information can be found on the calendar listings on this page, or you can view our full upcoming calendar of events. The following highlights each element of the offerings at SDSC.
These clinics, led by highly regarded SDSC coaches who have developed exceptionally skilled players for many years, offers players the opportunity to accelerate the development of their individual ball handling, one on one offense and defense, and shooting skills. Skills clinics are offered twice per week for all age groups so every player has the opportunity to participate. These clinics are free to all San Diego Soccer Club players.
Directed by highly regarded and experienced coaches, these training sessions offer SDSC goalkeepers to develop their skills both technically and strategically. These clinics are free of charge for all SDSC goalkeepers.
- Anthony Meza - Former professional goalkeeper, Head Goal Keeper Coach at University of San Diego, 9 years goalkeeper coaching experience, USSF B & NSCAA Level III Licenses.
- Guillermo Rodriguez - Former Head Goal Keeper Coach at University of San Diego, 12 Years coaching experience, former NCAA D1 Soccer player, college conference goal keeper of the year.
- Nikolai Owcharuk - Played indoor and outdoor professional soccer as a Goalkeeper for 9 years and is a District and Regional ODP Goalkeeper coach.
Speed and Conditioning Clinics "SoccerFit" for U7 to U13
These very popular speed development and agility clinics are available to all players U7 - U13 who are interested in becoming faster and fitter specifically for the game of soccer.
- The clinics will be held on TBA
- Location and Time: TBA
- The Registration deadline is TBA
- For more information contact Mark Connelly
Speed, Strength, and Conditioning Training for Boys and Girls U14-U19
These camps provide specialized training for boys and girls teams U14-U19 focused on speed, conditioning, core strength and acceleration. This will prepare them for the speed and intensity of higher level soccer. These sessions are guaranteed to challenge each athlete physically and prepare them for summer tournaments and fall league competition. There is a small participation fee for each player.
Team Summer Camps
All Teams and players U7-U19 may join sessions organized by age group and team. The SDSC Coaching Directors Peter Stogsdill, Seamus McFadden, Brian Quinn, and Raffi Ruotolo offer team-based soccer camps throughout the summer. These camps are focused on developing team and individual technical skills giving each player the opportunity to be coached by our skilled and experienced Coaching Directors. These camps are energizing, motivating and engaging. The camps are open to all SDSC club players. Teams will coordinate details with their team manager.