Rancho Bernardo Recreational Soccer
RB Rec. Soccer is for children from age 3 through 14. The coaches are parent volunteers who are trained by the San Diego Soccer Club professional coaching staff. Our program is designed to introduce and teach age-appropriate technical and tactical skills in an environment that will foster an appreciation and enjoyment of the game.
Spring Season: March 10 - May 12, 2018
Season begins Saturday, March 10th thru May 12th which includes RB Rec Cup for U8-U10. Game fields will be at fields in Rancho Bernardo and surrounding areas.
Union Minis Division ages 3 & 4 (co-ed): One hour of instruction by our very own San Diego Soccer Club Competitive Coaches each Saturday from 9-10am. No mid-week practices.
Boys and girls ages 5-14: These ages have separate teams for girls and boys. Practices are held 1-2 times weekly between 60-90 minutes. Locations and times are at the coaches discretion at one of our local elementary school fields within Poway Unified School District. All coaches are parent volunteers.
Registration Deadline is January 31st.
Age Matrix & Fees for Spring 2018
- Union Minis: 1/1/14 - 12/31/15 = $130. Ball size #3.
- U6 Division: 1/1/12 - 12/31/13 = $155. 4 vs 4 format on mini-fields. All games 10-12:00. Ball size #3.
- U8 Division: 1/1/10 - 12/31/11 = $175. 7 vs 7 format on full size fields. Ball size #4.
- U10 Division: 1/1/08 - 12/31/09 = $175. 7 vs 7 format on full size fields. Ball size #4.
- U12/14 Division: 1/1/04 - 12/31/07 = $175. 11 vs 11 format on full size fields. Ball size #5.
- Online registration via Active.com is our only form of registration. Mail-in is no longer available.
- All games are played on Saturdays between 8am-4pm at various fields throughout Rancho Bernardo.
- Children can play "up" in divisions but not "down". Check the age matrix below for appropriate division. If you want to move up in age, register where you fall and email Jim Flowers.
- You may request to play with a friend. We will try to honor requests but no guarantees.
- Our program has a no refund policy.